2 days left and 2007 is showing just how much it can suck
December 31, 2007
Let’s talk about Dec 30th a little bit:
1. wake up with a stomach ache
2. have the stomach ache turn into rather pronounced diarrhea.
3. find out that your hosting provider has suspended your domain for a rather spurious reason
4. drive 2.5 hours
5. get home to find the sink in your bathroom mounted a good half foot above where it should be.
6. also find your water not on due to the plumber working on the hot water heater.
7. get hot water heater working and water turned back on and attempt a normal evening
8. get up to go to the bathroom: drop phone in toilet
9. rescue phone, go to wash it and your hands in the kitchen sink b/c the bathroom sink is not yet hooked up.
10. Notice through the kitchen window that the new plumbing for the hot water heater has sprung a leak and is spraying newly sheetrocked walls with a fountain of water.
11. Turn off water, go to call the plumber and notice you have no way to do this b/c your cellphone has been drenched in water.
12. IM your mom and get her to call the plumber to tell him about what’s going on.
13. Go to bed and consider crying for quite some time.
Just so we’re clear, 2007 can kiss my arse.