pleased with things
November 5, 2008
1. glad President-Elect Obama brought back the ‘yes we can’ theme in his acceptance speech.
2. glad liddy dole doesn’t get to screw with NC anymore. I also enjoyed Kay Hagan not-so-subtly referring to dole as the wicked witch in her acceptance speech.
3. glad it looks like I live in a blue state, now.
Dear Mass. residents, NC is just like Mass, now, but w/o all the bitter cold and snow. You’ll be happier that way, really. Also we have our very own Red Hat Office. It’s even the Head Quarters.🙂
4. pleased President-Elect Obama mentioned sacrifices that will need to be made in his acceptance speech. He did not try to paint an overly rosy picture.
5. pleased that there will be a puppy in the whitehouse in january. It seems likely that the puppy the Obamas pick out will be a rescued animal. Animal shelters all over the country will revel in that, of course.
6. pleased that we have a new president.