presto tests

April 16, 2009

In an unprecedented turn of events the presto test day went shockingly smoothly. A little problem with the x86_64 repo being made available but we managed to squeak out a solution that worked in the interim.

But more to the point things seemed to work. Not a lot of things broke (well, fine, some broke the day before yesterday but we got those fixed.🙂

but today there were a fair number of testers and fairly few actual errors.

Thanks goes to jlaska, jhutar, psklenar, and jdieter for making it all happen.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: