fudcon day 2 and 3 thoughts
January 15, 2012
day 2 –
– running late – took brompton to get coffee and food
– barcamp, yay – gluster, once again, on top of my to-look-at-list
– lunch yay
– more barcamp
– head back to the hotel
– go to put the brompton back in the car – no keys
– retrace steps – no joy
– do it again – no joy
– resolve to not worry about it until sunday.
– fudpub. Nice – food was good, space was open, bowling seems to be a good activity for fedora-y people
– back to the hotel (while it snows) to sit around and talk for a long time. It was pleasant and worthy of note that sitting and talking with friends and coworkers is a nice way to take your mind off of other worries. I appreciated being able to sit and talk with so much of the infrastructure and other teams. It was comfortable and it was relaxing.
I guess that’s one of the F’s of Fedora.
Thanks to the organizers for putting this together.