January 15, 2013
We’ve gone through about 45 individual builds of a goodly number of pkgs thanks to the help of the testing volunteers. We’ve found a bunch of bugs and fixed many of them.
Here’s what’s changed:
1. we’re working on cli for copr – more info in this thread: https://lists.fedorahosted.org/pipermail/copr-devel/2013-January/000216.html
2. we’ve got some mockups from the UI team which should help mold where things can go
3. better logs and results for multiple builds
4. I took a first cut of an outline for setting up copr: http://git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/copr.git/tree/copr-setup.txt